Leftover Meat With Mustard Green Stew / CHAI BUEY. Explore Our Specialty Teas From Around The World. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Prepare of leftover any roasted meat.
Also known as Chai Buey (菜尾) which literally means 'leftovers", this humble spicy and sour stew is so comforting and incredibly easy to prepare. Chai Buay also known as Choi Geok is a stew made of leftover roast meat. Whenever there are big festivals or celebrations, there will be abundant of good food. You can have Leftover Meat With Mustard Green Stew / CHAI BUEY using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Meat With Mustard Green Stew / CHAI BUEY
- You need 1 liter of water.
- You need 10 slice of dry tamarind skin.
- You need 20 of medium dried red chili pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of green mustard.
- Prepare of leftover any roasted meat.
- Prepare 1 kg of LEFTOVER ROSTED MEAT, ROSTED CHICKEN AND ROASTED DUCK AND GRAVY.
- It’s of additional sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dark sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare of meat add on.
- Prepare 1 of roasted duck or chicken.
And when it is over, leftover meat are not thrown away. Families turns them into a hearty stew. Leftover meat such as assorted roast duck, pork or chicken. They make a better base for.
Leftover Meat With Mustard Green Stew / CHAI BUEY instructions
- In a cast iron pot put all left over meat,tamarind,dried chili,mustard green and water and once boil put to simmer minimum 30 minute then off heat, leaving it over night always make this dish taste much more flavourfull.
- 3rd Day Add On Roasted Pork And 2 cup of water, With 3 Dried Tamarind skin and 3 dried Chili pepper.
- 4 th d Day, Add In 1 additional roasted duck with 5 pieces of dried tamarind skin and 5 dried Chili pepper and another 1 to 2 cup cup of water, all into the port and bring it to a boil, add additional fresh green mustard and simmer for 30 minutes then off heat.. to enjoy as dinner simply just bring it to a boil for 10 minutes.
Leftover Meat With Mustard Green Stew / CHAI BUEY. Add pickled mustard greens, Chinese mustard greens, dried chilies, assam gelugor (tamarind slices), and dark soy sauce. Any leftovers (roast meats and/or stir fry vegetables) you may wish to include should be added now. Of course, you may always add some garlic, ginger and tomatoes to spice it up a little and salt and sugar to taste. This was then a popular dish that was prepared after big reunion dinner, where leftovers meat like chicken, duck or pork are being thrown into the mustard green stew.