Beef and Cauliflower. This Spicy beef and cauliflower curry with cauliflower rice is a real winner. A quick and easy recipe that is delicious and a little bit different! Your family and friends will love it, enjoy!
While the beef browns dice up the onion and cauliflower. Once the beef is browned remove from skillet and set aside. Add a turn of olive oil to the skillet, then add the onion and cauliflower. You can have Beef and Cauliflower using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef and Cauliflower
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Duxelles see my recipe.
- Prepare 36 ounce of chuck roast, grass fed.
- Prepare 24 ounces of chopped cauliflower.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of finely ground black pepper.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 24 ounces of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Place a spoonful of the cauliflower mixture on top of the beef mixture, then gently spread it with a spoon to cover evenly. Click off and discard any tatty outer leaves from the cauliflower, putting the nice leaves into a food processor. Halve the cauliflower, breaking up one half into the processor.
Beef and Cauliflower instructions
- Season the beef with salt and pepper. Heat a deep pan sear the chuck roast. Rough cut the onion..
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Simmer 45 minutes, covered..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Put in the meat with the garlic and ginger. Brown the meat on all sides. Add the cauliflower and tomatoes then turn down the heat. Cover with water, put on a lid and simmer for about an hour stirring occasionally. This cauliflower and ground beef hash is an easy low carb dinner that you can fit in any night of the week.