Bechamel pasta. Classic béchamel sauce is made with butter, flour and milk. For this pasta, I add cream and this pasta is super cheesy and creamy, just like my family likes it. So this sauce is kind of a mix between alfredo and béchamel.
Return pasta to the pot and pour in bechamel sauce. Using a wooden spoon, mix well until all the pasta is coated with the sauce. This is a twist on a classic Middle Eastern bechamel pasta. You can have Bechamel pasta using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bechamel pasta
- It’s 80 grams of butter or u can use any kind of oil you like.
- Prepare 400 grams of spaghetti or any pasta type you have (boiled).
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of garlic clove or more if you like garlic.
- You need 1 of bell pepper.
- It’s 4 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 liter of milk.
- Prepare 3 of crushed cardamom.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Ps : you can use any other condiment you like but don't put alot.
- It’s of You can put 1 Maggie cube.
- Prepare of Cheese and bread crumbs for the toping.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
It consists of chicken breast, penne pasta, vegetables, and herbs, and is topped with a luscious bechamel and mozzarella cheese. Bechamel Pasta is almost always made in large pyrex pans. Which is great because it reheats well and ends up making for great lunch the next day or dinner. The meat sauce is so perfectly seasoned, the béchamel sauce is so melty and cheesy and the entire dish together is so perfect.
Bechamel pasta instructions
- In a medium heat but the butter until melted.
- In the food processor put the onion, garlic and bell pepper just to become finely chopped.
- Add them to the butter and stir, be careful not to burn them.
- Add flour and stir well.
- Add the milk gradually and stir well each time you add the milk.
- When it comes to boil stir well, until its thick and nice.
- Add pepper and salt, cardamom or any other condiment.
- But the boiled pasta, stir and let for 1-2 minutes then turn off the heat.
- But the basta in a pyrex pan and put some cheese and bread crumbs on the top.
- Put in the oven just to toast the top.
- For the chicken breasts you can make em by two ways : 1- to cut them into a small cubes and add them to the butter in step 3 OR 2- you can soak em in yogurt, lemon, vinegar, salt, pepper for 1 hour and grill them then cut to long pieces and add to the surving dish beside your pasta.
- Pon appetite 🌹.
Easy, delicious and creamy white sauce or béchamel sauce garlic mushroom pasta made with simple pantry ingredients or kitchen staples. All you need is flour, butter and milk to make that delicious velvety, thick and rich béchamel sauce pasta with garlic pepper mushrooms. Macaroni bechamel (or macarona bechamel) is the Egyptian version, most likely based on a Greek recipe. It is typically made with penne or macaroni pasta, a layer of cooked spiced beef, tomatoes or tomato sauce, and béchamel sauce, sometimes with egg or cheese. A ground meat mixture between two layers of macaroni smothered in a creamy bachamel sauce.