Beef and Cauliflower. A quick and easy recipe that is delicious and a little bit different! Your family and friends will love it, enjoy! While the beef browns dice up the onion and cauliflower.
Sautee the onion and cauliflower for. If needed, add a little more oil. Add the cooked cauliflower and mash the mixture until it is creamy. You can have Beef and Cauliflower using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef and Cauliflower
- It’s of Duxelles see my recipe.
- It’s of chuck roast, grass fed.
- You need of chopped cauliflower.
- You need of large onion.
- It’s of kosher salt.
- Prepare of finely ground black pepper.
- It’s of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of beef broth.
- Prepare of butter.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Place a spoonful of the cauliflower mixture on top of the beef mixture, then gently spread it with a spoon to cover evenly. Click off and discard any tatty outer leaves from the cauliflower, putting the nice leaves into a food processor. Halve the cauliflower, breaking up one half into the processor.
Beef and Cauliflower step by step
- Season the beef with salt and pepper. Heat a deep pan sear the chuck roast. Rough cut the onion..
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Simmer 45 minutes, covered..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Put in the meat with the garlic and ginger. Brown the meat on all sides. Add the cauliflower and tomatoes then turn down the heat. And, boy, does it fill you up! When my husband is low carbing, easy go-to meals are a must for those days when you're just too busy to fuss over dinner.