Cheesy Bread [with Homemade Pizza Dough]. Is there anything better than soft cheesy pizza bread? According to my kids, there's not. Mix butter and garlic in a small bowl and set aside.
Add oil and the activated yeast. Mix until it becomes a dough. Pizza Bread has all the flavors of pizza in a fun, pull-apart savory monkey bread. You can have Cheesy Bread [with Homemade Pizza Dough] using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Bread [with Homemade Pizza Dough]
- Prepare of Dough.
- You need 160 g (2/3 cup) of warm water.
- Prepare 4 g (1 tsp) of granulated sugar.
- You need 4 g of (1-¼ tsp) active dry yeast.
- You need 260 g (2 cup) of bread flour.
- Prepare 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of table salt.
- Prepare 14 g (1 tbsp) of olive oil or other vegetable oil.
- You need of Topping.
- You need of Milk or melted butter.
- You need 60 g of shredded cheese (i.e. mozzarella and cheddar).
- It’s of Dried oregano or parsley.
This simple appetizer can be pulled together easily with pre-made dough or made completely from scratch–either way, it is a delicious, cheesy recipe that is perfect for a party! Cheesy Pizza Dough Breadsticks are the perfect snack or side! Try serving them alongside your favorite pasta recipe, like spaghetti carbonara or Baked Ziti. If you're looking to make this as an appetizer or snack dip it into leftover meaty spaghetti sauce!
Cheesy Bread [with Homemade Pizza Dough] step by step
- Combine warm water (about 110°F/43°C) and sugar. Sprinkle the yeast on top and let sit for 5-10 minutes until it gets foamy (active)..
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and salt. Add oil and the activated yeast. Mix until it becomes a dough..
- Transfer onto a worksurface (lightly flour the surface if you find the dough too sticky to handle). Knead until it becomes smooth, elastic, and not sticky..
- Round up the dough and place it in a greased bowl. Grease the dough as well to prevent drying out. Cover with plastic or damp cloth and let sit for 1 hour in a warm area..
- Punch down the dough to release the gas. On a work surface, divide the dough into 6 equal pieces. Round up each piece and rest them for 15 minutes with a cover..
- Take 1 dough. Use a rolling pin to flatten it into a thin sheet. From one edge, roll it to the other to form a log. Pinch the seam. Place onto a tray lined with parchment paper with the seam side down. Repeat with the rest..
- Cover and rest them for 1 hour in a warm area..
- Brush each dough with milk or melted butter. Top them with shredded cheese and dried oregano or parsley..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F (190°C) for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool on a wire rack..
I did do one thing differently for this Cheesy Garlic Bread than I would for cheese pizza, and that was to bake it at a slightly lower temperature. I wanted my Cheesy Garlic Bread to stay soft and fluffy, so I baked it slightly lower and slower to give the dough time to puff up in the oven. Place dough on sprayed cookie sheet. Bring long sides up over cheese; pinch to seal. Easy, Breezy, Cheesy Stuffed Bread (Domino's® Copycat Recipe) TraciAnn And BB.