Cream Dory with Bechamel sauce. FISH fillet is sauted using less spices & WHITE SAUCE / Béchamel sauce is done using butter, flour. Add honey, sugar and water then mash the mangoes until puree. Add chili flakes then adjust sweetness according to taste.
To cooked flour mixture, add milk, cream, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Sauce crème is an original classic cream sauce. It is also one of the simplest variations on béchamel sauce. You can have Cream Dory with Bechamel sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream Dory with Bechamel sauce
- You need 250 g of Cream Dory fillet.
- You need 1/2 pack of Clara Ole bechammel sauce.
- You need 10 g of spring onion leaves.
- It’s of shallots.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of calamansi or lemon.
- It’s to taste of salt, pepper.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of butter.
This one is made by whisking heavy cream into the finished béchamel and adding a little salt and pepper to taste. You can make this sauce a little more interesting by adding chopped chives or parsley. Add flour and stir until the butter and flour are well combined. Pour in cream & remaining ingredients, stirring constantly as it thickens.
Cream Dory with Bechamel sauce instructions
- Marinate Cream dory fillets with salt and calamansi or lemon for at least 45mins.
- Saute your shallots, chopped spring onion and garlic in olive oil and butter in low heat.
- Pan fry your marinated cream dory fillets…add pepper on both sides..let it simmer.
- Add your bechammel sauce and simmer for another 3 mins.
Add more cream or flour depending on desired consistency. Stir in flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg until smooth. The result is a silky cream sauce that can be used either on its own or as the base for countless other sauces. Béchamel is thick, clinging to food in the way that a good sauce should—and it. Try seasoning the fillets with salt, pepper and squeeze some lemon or kalamansi juice over them.