Macarona bechamel my style. You can freeze it either before baking in the oven or after, but my preference would be before baking. You can thaw overnight, or just bake the bechamel directly from frozen adding some time to the baking. Italy, however, isn't the only place where a bechamel style lasagna reigns supreme as far as baked pasta dishes go.
Saute the onion in a little oil over med high heat until soft. Add the ground beef and brown. Macarona Bechamel (مكرونة بشاميل, Egyptian Baked Pasta) recipe! You can have Macarona bechamel my style using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Macarona bechamel my style
- Prepare 2 bags of bashamel powder.
- It’s 2 of Minced Meat bags.
- It’s 1 half (1 spoon) of salt on all ingredients.
- Prepare 1 half (1 bag) of tomato sauce on the minced meat.
- It’s 1 of tea spoon of meat spice on the minced meat.
- It’s 3 spoon of oil on the macrona.
- You need 2 bag of macrona.
Penne pasta is layered with a spiced beef mixture, topped with a creamy béchamel sauce, and baked until golden and bubbly. Macaroni bechamel (or macarona bechamel) is the Egyptian version, most likely based on a Greek recipe. It is typically made with penne or macaroni pasta, a layer of cooked spiced beef, tomatoes or tomato sauce, and béchamel sauce, sometimes with egg or cheese. Macarona Béchamel (aka Macarona Forn) is an Egyptian pasta bake, and a one pot meal that has three layers: penne pasta, spices-spiked, luscious red meat sauce, and a silky, smooth white sauce on top.
Macarona bechamel my style instructions
- Use 2 bag macarona and boil them until they get soft like 20 minute.
- Boil the bashamel powder and dont stop moving until it get little thick.
- Put 2 Minced Meat in pot and add to them tomato sauce and green pepper and beef spices and 2 tea spoon of salt.
- Keep moving until it get little black.
- Bring the plate and add little bashamel to it so that it not burn the macrona from under and then remove water from the macrona and put it to plate and then add the minced meat and then add the bashamel and then put in the oven for like 30-40 minutes.
- Have fun eating.
The dish is an iconic crowd pleaser in Egypt. It is nutritious, make ahead, freezer friendly, and excellent potluck dish that… This Egyptian baked macaroni dish is the perfect comfort food. Penne or rigatoni is bathed in silky bechamel sauce and layered with spiced meat and tomato sauce, then topped with a thick layer of more creamy bechamel sauce. It's then baked to bubbly and crusty perfection. Egyptians LOVE bechamel sauce and use it on so many casserole dishes.