Beef koftay. Kofta kebabs are made using ground meat and are formed onto skewers before grilling. Many kebabs, like shish kebabs, are made using chunks of meat like chicken, lamb, or beef. There are a variety of different kinds of kebabs, ranging in flavors and techniques.
These ingredients are blended into a purée that keeps the kofta moist, along with the higher fat percentage in the beef. A classic recipe, this Pakistani Beef Kofta Curry, is the perfect blend of spices and all the goodness that homemade curries bring to the table. Perfect to pair with roti or rice, and a simple kachumber salad. You can cook Beef koftay using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef koftay
- It’s Half of kg boneless beef.
- You need 1 of pisi pyaz.
- You need 1 tsp of lehsan paste.
- You need 2 of pisay tematar.
- Prepare Half of cup dahi.
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pisa dhanya.
- You need of Salt as per ur taste.
- You need of Haldi zara si.
- It’s of Hara dhanya as req.
- You need of For koftay:.
- You need 1 tsp of kutti lal mirch.
- You need 1 tsp of zeera.
- It’s 1 tbsp of besan.
- Prepare of Hara dhanya as req.
- Prepare 4 of black whole pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped lehsan.
- It’s 1 of pyaz chopped.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
GREASE the kofta with a little bit of olive oil. Beef Kofta Curry, or simply kofte, is a traditional Pakistani curry made of tender meatballs simmered in a spicy, flavorful sauce. Place the ground beef into a large bowl and top with the rest of the ingredients. Mix the beef mixture until combined.
Beef koftay instructions
- Chopper Me sub ingre ko dal ke ache se mix kar lein bilkul smooth.r phir hathon ko wet kar ke koftay bana lein..
- Kofton ko fry kar lein r nikal lein.ek pateeli me oil dalien r paz ke paste ko bhone sath hi lehsan paste dal ke bhone tematar ka paste add karen bhone r sub masalay dal ke dahi ke sath bhon lein koftay add karen..
- Ache se cook hone dein oil uper ajaye to hara dhanya dal ke roti ke sath serve karen..
Shape the mixture into beef kofta kebab shapes and grill as is or place on a skewer then grill. Beef kofta curry is a very common dish in the Middle East as well as in Southern and Central Asian cuisine. 'Kofta' originates from the Persian word ' koftah ' which means pounded meat. Simply put, they are balls of ground meat, which usually consist of beef, pork, lamb or chicken. Kefta (or kofta) is a deliciously spiced and tender type of Moroccan kebab made using ground beef or lamb. The mixture is flavored with cumin, paprika, minced onion, coriander, and parsley and formed into skewers.