Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast. Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. World of Books is one of the largest online sellers of second-hand books in the world Slow Cooker One Pot Casserole, Low Prices. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Add the beef stock pot then the boiling water.
Then pop it all into the slow cooker on Sunday and go enjoy your day. Watch the video to see how easily this family-pleasing dish comes together. An unanticipated problem was encountered, check back soon and try again Instructions Press all the seasonings (salt, onion powder, garlic powder, rosemary, paprika) into all sides of the beef. You can cook Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- You need of Chuck Roast.
- You need of beef broth.
- You need of carrots chopped.
- Prepare of diced potatoes or bag of small potatoes.
- It’s of shallots ( left whole unpeeled) or can use 1 small onion even pearl onions work great to!.
- You need of Lipton onion recipe packet.
- You need of Worcestershire and A1.
- You need of Seasonings.
Pour beef broth into slow cooker. Place mixture in the slow cooker (you may want to coat the slow cooker with a thin spray of oil for easy clean up). Place roast on top of mixture and turn to coat so that all sides are lightly covered. Place sliced vegetables around roast (I like to coat those too in the soup mixture).
Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast step by step
- Set crockpot on low/.. (will take 8-10hrs) high (4-6 hours)/ and fill with chuck roast and beef broth and cover.
- Once starts to heat I throw seasonings in (can do in beginning).
- Let sit 2 hrs on high or 3 hrs on low (once roast gets browned color).. At this time add carrots and cover for one hour… (I do this to let meat cook more to have a tender shredded ending also so veggies don't boil and mush down ..carrots take lil longer than potatoes to cook and soften).
- Now add potatoes and onions and cover for few more hours until all tender.
- Once meat shreds on its own and potatoes are soft turn off and serve!.
- Yummy Sunday Dinner!!!.
Place onions and celery in Slow Cooker ceramic pot. Place roast on vegetables; pour drippings over roast. Add bacon, potatoes, carrots, and parsnips. Pour over mixture in Slow Cooker. Spray slow cooker w/ nonstick cooking spray and insert a slow cooker liner.