Rich Banana Bread. In a large bowl, stir together the melted butter and sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla, mix well. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the butter mixture until smooth.
Stir in the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, nutmeg, allspice and salt. Rich and Delicious Banana Bread Rich and Delicious Banana Bread. You can have Rich Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rich Banana Bread
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour(can also use the same amount of.
- You need of Whole wheat flour).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 2 of medium bananas(or 3 small bananas).
Just toss that bad boy in the freezer, and collect them until you have enough for a batch of this perfect rich banana bread! It's also very easy to make! Mix sugar and butter in large bowl. Stir in eggs until well blended.
Rich Banana Bread instructions
- Melt butter and add sugar and mix well..
- Then add the eggs and vanilla and blend it all together..
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt and mix together..
- Stir into the butter mixture until smooth..
- Finally, fold in the sour cream and add the walnuts and bananas that have been mashed. Mix all together well..
- Put into a loaf pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray..
- Cook in oven that was preheated to 350 degrees. Cook for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Let cool in the bread pans for 10 minutes..
- Use a knife around the edges to loosen the bread from the pan..
- Let cool before cutting..
Super rich and moist Banana Bread recipe. Super soft and moist Banana bread loaded with walnuts. Looking for the ultimate recipe for all your banana bread cravings? Look no further, this is the only recipe you'll ever need! Rich Banana Bread Moist and delicious and studded with crunchy toasted walnuts.