Memoni Beef khousey. Great recipe for Memoni Beef khousey. This is the the tradjtional dish of memmon. Is ki jo khas baat ha wo ye ha ke ye dish specially cocconu milk se banti ha or is ki extra garnishin jo ha is ka lutf dobala karti ha mein ek working women hun order pe homemade khana dispatched kerti hun or.
Beef Memoni Curry Khao Suey Spaghetti dipped in seasoned coco curry with beef gravy. It is also called a form of pulao. You find this very common in memon community. You can have Memoni Beef khousey using 26 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Memoni Beef khousey
- You need 1 kg of Beef bonless boti.
- It’s 1 pack of spegetthi450gm.
- You need 750 gm of Dahi.
- You need of Bassan125gm.
- It’s of Salt as required.
- Prepare of Haldi 1 tspfull.
- It’s 2 packs of Coconut milk powder.
- It’s of ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp full.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Oil.
- You need 2 cups of Fried onion.
- You need of Adrak julian2tbsp.
- You need 3-4 piece of Lemon.
- You need 4-5 of Hari mirch julian cut.
- You need of Papari homemade from left over samosa and roll.
- It’s 2 packs of Slims.
- You need 1 cup of Dhania bareek kata hua.
- You need 1 cup of Fried onion for garnish.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lal mirch pisi hui.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sookha dhania.
- Prepare of Garam masala sabit 1 and half tbsp.
- Prepare of Garam masala pisa 1 and tbsp.
- It’s 1 tsp of Haldi.
- Prepare of Salt for taste.
- It’s 350 gm of Dahi for qorma.
- Prepare drops of Kewra few.
- It’s of Karri pata leaves few.
The spicy taste and the aroma of its spices used just makes it too difficult to resist. It is yet another recipe to be tried. We normally have Sheerkhand (Saffron over sweet yogurt) and Pooris served with it. Ingredients: Created by Tim Heidecker, Eric Wareheim.
Memoni Beef khousey instructions
- Sub se pehle dahi ko bassan ke sa 3se 4 water mein beat kar lein or 2 pac coconut milk powder bhi add kar dein ahi tara mix kar ke iko chuleh pe charah dein sath mein is meinhaldi namak lal mirch or curry leave mila dein or josh ane pe halki anch kar dein or dhakan dhak dein or pakne dein 2 ghante ke lie..
- Ab ek pot mein oil ko achi tarah garam karein or bareek lache dar onion kat ker us mein add ker k fry karein jub golden brown crisp ho jae to is stainer mein nikal lein. Ab bache hue oil mein gg paste add karein or jub sundhi sundhi khushbu ae to dhula hua gosht shamil ker dein. Or colour change hone tak fry karien phir is mein 1 and half cup shamil kardein or galne tak pakne halaki anch pe jub gosht ka pani dry ho jae or gosht gal jae to is mein lal mirch,dhania haldi, namak or pisa garam masal.
- 1 khule mun ke bartan mein taqreeban 15 se 20 glass pani boiled karein jub josh ajae to is mein spegetti dal dein or boiled hone pe is thande pani mein do dafa nikal pani nikal kar halka sa oil se Grease kar lein.
- Masala add kar bhoonlein or sath mein is mein fried crispy onion chura ki huiadd karein or 15 mint du. Pe rakh dein jub oil upre ajae to is mein kewra or adrak bareek kati hui shamil kar ke 5 min ke baad chullah band kar dein..
- Ab at last tamam garnish ready kar lein and step by step is ko garnish kerte jaen and ready to eat..
With Ron Austar, Tim Heidecker, Ben Hur, Tennessee Luke. Five men – Tim Heidecker, Eric Wareheim, Ron Auster, Ben Hur, Tennessee Luke – and Eric's wife Megan, all living under one roof. Find Deals on […] Steps to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Wholesome Soup. Wholesome Soup is a type of consumable […] Beef Broccoli Stir-Fry My family often requests this tasty beef and broccoli stir fry. It's great because it combines tender beef and nutritious vegetables in one dish.