Brad's spinach and feta salmon burgers with peri-peri sauce. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Brad's spinach and feta salmon burgers with peri-peri sauce is something which I have loved my entire life.
Transfer to a bowl, if easier, and add the crumbled feta, lemon juice and a generous grinding of pepper. Salmon burgers with spinach and feta on wheat buns with garlic aioli and shredded Romaine. Served with sweet potato fries. (Photo Credit: Adroit Ideals) Last summer, I had some extra fresh Sockeye salmon that was left over from a previous dinner. You can have Brad's spinach and feta salmon burgers with peri-peri sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's spinach and feta salmon burgers with peri-peri sauce
- It’s of For the burgers.
- You need of Prepare salmon burgers using the link above.
- You need 1/2 of minced red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of minced spinach.
- It’s 1 cup of feta cheese.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare of Brioche buns.
- It’s slices of Red onion.
- Prepare slices of Tomato.
- You need of Sliced white cheddar cheese.
- You need of Lettuce.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Garlic peri-peri sauce.
I thought about what to make, and salmon burgers made a lot of sense. The creamy feta and spinach sauce is filling, low-carb, and perfect for a weeknight meal and elegant enough or a dinner party. Beat together egg white and soy sauce in a small bowl and. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and feta, mashing and stirring with a fork until well blended.
Brad's spinach and feta salmon burgers with peri-peri sauce step by step
- Mix all ingredients for the salmon burgers in a large bowl. Form into patties. Fry on medium low heat with a little oil until cooked through, and browned on both sides..
- Meanwhile brush buns with butter and toast until golden..
- A couple minutes before patties are done, lay slices of cheddar on top to melt..
- Dress buns, lay patties on buns and top with desired toppings. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Add the scallions and spinach and combine well. Oil the grill and place burgers on the grill at a medium low temperature. Feta is a brined curd white cheese made in Greece from sheep's milk or from a mixture of sheep and goat's milk. Wild Alaskan Salmon is better than farm raised salmon. Transfer to a large bowl; cool slightly.