Kentucky Whiskey Barbecue Sauce. Daily Sales You Don't Want to Miss! Buy Home Furniture & Decor Online Now. Mix in the ground black pepper, salt, ketchup, tomato paste, vinegar, liquid smoke, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and hot pepper sauce.
Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Kentucky Whiskey Barbecue Sauce. In a large skillet over medium heat, combine the onion, garlic, and whiskey. You can have Kentucky Whiskey Barbecue Sauce using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kentucky Whiskey Barbecue Sauce
- It’s 2/3 cup of Kentucky Whiskey.
- Prepare 24 ounces of strained tomato sauce.
- It’s 2/3 cup of mustard powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of aged balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 tablespoons of bacon drippings.
Mix in the ground black pepper, salt, ketchup, tomato paste, vinegar, liquid smoke, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and hot pepper sauce. Brush a generous amount of Bourbon BBQ sauce on the bone side of the ribs. Ingredients: Tomato Puree (tomato paste, water), Vinegar, Sugar, Molasses, Spices, Smoke Flavor, Salt, Bourbon, Whiskey Flavor (water, ethyl alcohol, caramel color, natural and artificial flavor, corn syrup, natural smoke flavor, sulfites), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Garlic Powder. Bourbon isn't just any whiskey, there are specific requirements which have to be met by the distiller in order for him / her to call their whiskey Bourbon.
Kentucky Whiskey Barbecue Sauce instructions
- Get the whiskey and tomato sauce. Add the butter to a pot with the sugar. When the butter and sugar is blended add in the whiskey..
- Measure in the spices, bacon drippings, powdered mustard, and vinegar. Whisk together and heat simmering for 25 minutes. It's ready, this was basted on porkchops and baby back ribs, and grilled. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Mix in remaining ingredients and stir. This recipe can be doubled, tripled or quadrupled, if desired, and canned in a water bath for future use. Preheat a medium sauce pot over medium-low heat with a little oil. Raise the heat to medium and pour in whiskey. Instructions To begin making this Kentucky BBQ sauce, warm the oil over medium heat and add the garlic, chili power, cumin, and black pepper.