Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait – A creamy, decadent, no-bake dessert with all the delicious flavors of an apple pie, without the fuss!
This apple pie yogurt parfait has two layers of each of the following: While the apples are cooking, mix the yogurt and lemon zest together in a small bowl. Microwave for one to two minutes until the apple is tender. Remove from the microwave and set aside to cool. You can have Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait
- You need of small apple, diced.
- You need of yogurt of choice (I like to use plain Greek).
- Prepare of apple pie spice.
- Prepare of maple syrup.
- You need of granola.
Warm cinnamon scented apples layered with creamy yogurt and sprinkled with graham cracker crumbs, this apple pie parfait is a lusciously light and healthy alternative to apple pie. This recipe would be great for breakfast, dessert or snack time. And it makes just one serving. If you prefer not to use Truvia, substitute your sweetener of choice.
Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait instructions
- Stir the apple pie spice and the maple syrup into the yogurt until blended in..
- Place the diced apples in a bowl, then top with the yogurt and granola..
- If making this to eat on the go, just layer it all into a mason jar like I did..
- Eat immediately and enjoy!.
In a medium saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add the apples, brown sugar, and cinnamon. This apple pie yogurt parfait with cranberries delivers instant gratification with bite after bite of tender spiced apples, creamy Greek yogurt, and the coveted crunch of homemade cranberry almond. Add a tablespoon of water to pan, if necessary, if apple mixture gets too dry. Add a tablespoon of water to pan, if necessary, if apple mixture gets too dry.