Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad. The best place for your Italian favourites. Shipped at fixed rates around the world! Find and order your favourite Italian food!
Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad. Watch this video tutorial on how to cook a nutritious creamy #tuna #pasta salad out of ingredients that most of us have as pantry staples. This tuna salad is extremely fast and delicious. You can have Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta, any shape.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed veggies (frozen).
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet pickle relish.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of onion powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 envelope of Good Seasons Italian Dressing (dry).
- Prepare 1 can of tuna fish in water (drained).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
I prepare it with a creamy italian dressing. Light, tangy, and flavorful, this tuna pasta salad is an easy addition to any summer party or potluck. Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad. Creamy Italian Pasta Salad, the perfect Summer Pasta recipe made with fresh tomatoes, avocado, zucchini and herbs and a deliciously creamy Homemade Italian Dressing.
Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil pasta according to package directions……add mixed veggies 4 minutes before pasta is done cooking…..
- Drain pasta and mix veggies, add cold water to pasta mix and drain well, return to pan…..
- Next add : Mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, envelope of Good Seasons Italian Dressing, can of drained tuna fish and milk, mix all well…..
- After mixing everything place into refrigerator and chill for about 2 hours……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!! You can also add some shredded cheddar cheese to the top after it’s been chilled ! 😋.
My recipe for the BEST Creamy Italian Pasta Salad consist of garden spiral pasta, fresh vegetables, and feta cheese. I made a simple creamy Italian dressing made from a couple cups of Italian. Here is how you cook that. Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad is something that I have loved my entire life. To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients.