White Rice and Ham Recipe. Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pour the chicken broth to pan; stir and bring to a light boil. Ham – Use leftovers from your holiday meal.
Cook the rice a day or two in advance, allow it to cool, and promptly refrigerate it in an airtight container. In a large bowl, combine cooked rice, ham, vegetables, cream of mushroom soup, milk, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the vegetables, rice and ham. You can cook White Rice and Ham Recipe using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Rice and Ham Recipe
- It’s of White Long Grain Rice.
- It’s of Vegetable Stock.
- You need of Frozen Vegetables.
- Prepare of Ham/Turkey/Chicken (chopped).
- It’s of Salt.
This isn't the first time I've been asked this from my fellow mom friends for their kids which is why I created a category called "Super Easy Recipes". Heat olive oil in a pan over low heat, add the garlic and nora pepper and sauté for a few minutes until the garlic is pale golden brown. Put the garlic and nora pepper into a mortar and pound to a paste using a pestle. Pour sesame oil in the bottom.
White Rice and Ham Recipe step by step
- I used Ham bites in this recipe but you can use Turkey or Chicken if you wish.
- In a large pot add salted water to boil at medium heat along with the vegetables. Once it’s done set it aside to cool off before adding in the Ham..
- Top with your favorite cheese and Kali Orexi!!!! 🙂.
Add white onion, chopped ham, peas and carrots and fry until tender. Slide the onion, peas and carrots to the side, and pour the beaten eggs onto the other side. An old family recipe devised (I believe) by my grandmother to use small amount of left over gammon/ham and make it go a long way! These are delicious served with peas and a poached egg.yum yum. Recipe by: MrsMagpie Norfolk, England, UK.