Salmon and zucchini braised in oyster sauce. Remove the salmon skins and carefully flip the fillets over once more. It's a ten minute meal once you have your salmon skinned, onions chopped and garlic crushed. Start over medium heat to soften the garlic and caramelise the brown sugar.
The Best Salmon Zucchini Pasta Recipes on Yummly Jjamppong (Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup) KitchenAid. Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. You can cook Salmon and zucchini braised in oyster sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon and zucchini braised in oyster sauce
- You need 2 of centre-cut salmon fillets, deboned and skin-on.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 of thumb-sized nub ginger, sliced into thin strips.
- Prepare 2 of medium zucchini, chopped into 1 cm cubes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
Stir in garlic and brown sugar, and cook until garlic is lightly browned. Stir in green onions, and cook until tender. Mix in oyster sauce and water. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper and garnish with more parsley.
Salmon and zucchini braised in oyster sauce instructions
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Lightly season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and put them in the pan, skin-side down. Let fry for 3 minutes..
- Carefully flip the fillets over and add the garlic and ginger to the pan. Let fry 2 minutes..
- Add the zucchini, oyster sauce, rice vinegar, and 1/2 cup water to the pan. Turn the heat down to medium and let simmer for 5 minutes. Remove the salmon skins and carefully flip the fillets over once more. Let simmer another 5 minutes. Add salt and black pepper to taste, then serve with freshly steamed rice..
Push zucchini noodles on the side and add salmon fillets back to the pan. Place zucchini in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add salmon in a single layer and brush each salmon filet with herb mixture. In a bowl, combine sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce, water and chicken powder and whisk until all ingredients are well combined.