Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Salmon always goes well with buttery lemon sauces as well, but I think this combination of Béarnaise with salmon does add something different with the slight aniseed taste of the tarragon. In this dish, I served with new potatoes and oven-roasted asparagus , which meant I could cook the asparagus in the oven with the salmon at the same time. The richness of the béarnaise sauce compliments the crispness of the asparagus and creaminess of the couscous really well. You can cook Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise
- Prepare of Salmon fillets.
- You need bundle of Asparagus.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chopped Dill.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need of Yellow rice.
- You need of My Béarnaise recipe.
- Prepare of Meyer lemon.
If you like the combination of these ingredients, try subbing out the salmon with sea scallops or your favorite steak. I literally could pour béarnaise on just about anything and be happy! Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! This Lemon dill salmon is baked right alongside fresh asparagus and can be served as a lighter, healthier meal!
Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise step by step
- Make the Béarnaise first, refer to my recipe. Toss asparagus in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 400. Lightly grease foil and place the salmon in the middle. Season with minced garlic, salt and pepper and top with pats of butter and lemon and close the foil into packets. Cook for 20 minutes, after 10 add the asparagus..
- Fold the foil over and twist at then ends.
However, if you are looking to add more sustenance and complete this baked salmon dinner, below are a few delicious side dish options! Season each salmon fillet and lay over the asparagus. Once melted stir in garlic and pour the mixture over salmon and asparagus. Top with fresh herbs if desired and serve. B aked Salmon in Foil with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce and Asparagus – Whip up this quick and easy garlic butter salmon recipe tonight!