Baked Red Bean with Baked Ground Pork. Break the baked pork into bite size then serve the baked red bean. Side Dish Comfort Food Baked. <p>Baked Red Bean with Baked Ground Pork. Place beans in casserole dish with other ingredients.
In a large saucepan, brown the ground beef, onions and bell peppers. Add the pork and beans, barbecue sauce, ketchup, mustard. The Best Homemade Baked Beans With Pork And Beans Recipes on Yummly You can cook Baked Red Bean with Baked Ground Pork using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Red Bean with Baked Ground Pork
- It’s of pls refer to my recipe BAKE GROUND MEAT.
- Prepare 1 of large Egg (optional add on).
- You need 100 grams of ground pork.
- You need 1 dash of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of each of light soy sauce and pepper.
- You need of bake bean in tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 can of red bean in tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of each of tomato ketchup and chili ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Add onion, green pepper and salts. Drain kidney beans, northern. and add. Add maple syrup, brown sugars and ketchup. Place the sliced onions and celery to to the pan and sauté.
Baked Red Bean with Baked Ground Pork step by step
- Mix ground pork with seasoning then baked it at200C/400F for 20 to 25 minutes then set aside or you can simply pan fry the patty till it's brown.
- Bake the red bean with the chili sauce and tomato sauce and seasoning at 200C /400F for10 minutes.
- Break the baked pork into bite size then serve the baked red bean.
Add the ground pork to the frying pan and sauté. Add the crushed tomatoes, the chicken Find ground pork recipes at Taste of Home! Our recipes include pictures, are easy to follow, and can be saved to your recipe box. Place beans in casserole dish with other ingredients. Continue boiling till beans and pork is fully cooked.