Hidden Veggie Bistro Burger. Discover Your City Delivery Restaurants near you. Enjoy your local restaurant favourites from the comfort of your own home. Organic Vegetables Sent Directly From UK Growers With No Waiting In Fulfilment Centres.
It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. You can cook Hidden Veggie Bistro Burger using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hidden Veggie Bistro Burger
- You need 90/10 of ground beef (9.6 ounces used in this recipe).
- It’s 1 of serving of broccoli slaw 85g.
- You need 1/2 of zucchini (3oz).
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper (3oz).
- It’s 3 tbsp of savory sauce Wegman's brand.
- It’s of Portabella mushroom caps 1 per burger.
- Prepare of Recommended p28 bread 1 slice per burger.
- Prepare of Bread and butter pickles.
- You need of Thin sliced pepper jack cheese sargento.
Combine all ingredients together by hand until well mixed. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix until well combined. In a large bowl, season the beef with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
Hidden Veggie Bistro Burger instructions
- Broccoli slaw it already comes shredded. Measure out your serving and then chop it up finely.
- Add to this 1/2 zucchini chop up finely.
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped finely.
- Add in ground beef this is what I had leftover from a 1 pound package.
- Mix it all together.
- Add in 3 tbsp of savory sauce this stuff is the bomb diggety for meat and vegetables.
- Combine it very well.
- Place mushroom caps on a baking sheet. Heat oven to 375. I took the bulb out of the centers.
- Divide mix into 3 portions and stuff mushroom cap. When oven is heated bake for 25-30 minutes.
- At this point you could eat it. I'm in the mood for a burger so I put mine on a slice of toasted P28 bread.
- I added 3 bread and butter pickle slices, a tsp of savory sauce, and 2 slices of pepper jack cheese the thin sliced.
- In all I got 40g of protein out of this combo for < 500 calories and it was delicious 😋.
Shred the carrots and broccoli using a box grater and add to the bowl with the beef. Mix well with a spoon or your hands and form into patties. Either pan-fry or grill until cooked. These burgers contain zucchini (courgette), onion and carrots and I usually serve them along with a side salad or in a bun packed with other delicious vegetables. Pictured, I served the burgers in a bun spread with avocado and topped with lettuce, tomato and beetroot.