Monaco Biscuit Chat. Great discounts and savings on top home brands. Compare Big Range of Dating Sites Today. Find Your Perfect Match Online Now!
Now add onion, tomato, cucumber, sweet corn. Sprinkle some chaat masala and bhujiya sev namkeen over it. Garnish with tomato ketchup and corinader leaves.. You can cook Monaco Biscuit Chat using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Monaco Biscuit Chat
- It’s 1 packet of monaco biscuit.
- You need 2 of small boil potatoes and mashed.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of green chilies finally chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1 tsp of green chutney.
- Prepare handful of nylon sev.
Made by my princess 👸 This video is unavailable. Watch Queue Queue Chatpati tokri serves as an easy and quick snack recipe for unannounced guests. The Monaco biscuit serve as the base of this tokri and are topped with chilli sauce, grated cheese, onion and tomato slices and chaat masala. This has Monaco biscuit as the base and then a cheesy vegetable loaded topping on top.
Monaco Biscuit Chat instructions
- Place a monaco biscuit on a clean dry surface, spread 1 tsp stuffing on it. Place another biscuit on the stuffing and press it lightly..
- Prepare all the biscuits this way..
- Take one prepared stuffed biscuit and coat it with tomato ketchup..
- Then roll the prepared stuffed biscuit in sev and coat it evenly from all the sides..
- Now take another prepared stuffed biscuit and coat it with green chutney..
- Again then roll the prepared stuffed biscuit in sev and coat it evenly from all the sides..
- Prepare all the sev bites this way. If you are making for kids, coat the prepared stuffed biscuits in tomato ketchup, and if not then mix match the combination of sauces..
- Serve this immediately and enjoy..
The combination of salted biscuits with cheese is always a win win amongst kids. Yes adults would love to indulge too. Monaco Biscuit Toppings are quick, tangy, tasty finger food and perfect for party snacks. It is relaxing and healthy snacks that no one can ignore, especially kids. Imagine that you feel tired, just have come back from gym or form office.