Gramma Evies Banana Bread. Correct English Grammatical Mistakes and Enhance Your Writing. Eliminate English Grammar Errors Instantly and Enhance Your Writing. Develop grammar and language arts skills online.
It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. You can cook Gramma Evies Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gramma Evies Banana Bread
- It’s 1 C of Crisco – I prefer butter flavored.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 C of Sugar.
- It’s of Mix the following 3 ingredients in a bowl:.
- It’s 1 C of Milk.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of vinegar.
- It’s of And 2 tsp soda – stir & it will fiz.
- It’s 4 C of Flour.
- Prepare 6 of Bananas.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need of Walnuts or choc chips optional.
Gramma Evies Banana Bread is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. Great recipe for Gramma Evies Banana Bread. This is a great recipe to save for Grandmas kids & Grandkids. This makes a double batch which is what you want.
Gramma Evies Banana Bread instructions
- Mix the 1st four ingredients together.
- Alternately add milk and flour.
- Add bananas & vanilla.
- Add Chocolate chips or walnuts if you want.
- Grease pans (you could sprinkle cinnamon/sugar mixture in your pans to coat outside of Bread if you want). If you're doing a batch of small loaves they should be done in about 45-50 minutes. I keep an eye on since every oven is different. Two large loaves will take 45-50 minutes also. Check on & make sure toothpick comes out clean. Let cool and remove..
Be the first to review this recipe. It seems no matter how hard we try, eating a bunch of bananas before they turn brown is a challenge. What happens when bananas get a little too ripe? It's time to make banana bread. But, […] This recipe is super moist and has great banana taste.