Beef kofta. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Kofta kebabs are made using ground meat and are formed onto skewers before grilling.
Collection of Authentic Moroccan Comfort Food Recipes We call it Kafta in Lebanon and it's also widely known as Kofta in other Middle Eastern countries. It's basically a meatball using either beef, chicken or lamb, mixed with herbs, Middle Eastern spices and onions. A fragrant mixture of aromatics like onion, ginger, and garlic give this kofta its flavor, along with spices like cumin, coriander, cinnamon, and cloves. You can have Beef kofta using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef kofta
- It’s of 🔷kofta ball ingredients.
- You need 1 of Payaz chopped.
- Prepare of Beef qeema half kg.
- Prepare of Lahsan chopped half teaspoon.
- You need 1 tea spoon of Zeerah.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of Pisi hui lal mirch.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of Garam masala.
- It’s of Namak hasbay zaroorat.
- It’s 2 of Chopped hari mirch.
- You need of 🔷Kofta gravy ingredients.
- You need 1 of Payaz chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Tomato puree.
- You need 1 cup of Dahi.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of Lahsan or adrak ka paste.
- Prepare of Pisi hui lal mirch half teaspoon.
- You need of Namak hasbay zaroorat.
- It’s of Haldi half teaspoon.
- You need 1 of Hari mirch chopped.
These ingredients are blended into a purée that keeps the kofta moist, along with the higher fat percentage in the beef. GREASE the kofta with a little bit of olive oil. In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, parsley, cayenne, allspice, salt and pepper until evenly blended. You might also like Ground Beef — Ground beef kabobs are probably the most popular of the kabob options.
Beef kofta instructions
- KOFTA BALLS METHOD….. prepare all ingredients……
- Tamam cheezo ko chopper ma daal kar achi tarah se chopped kar lay usakay baad masalay kay ball's bana lay..
- KOFTA GRAVY METHOD…… prepare all ingredients……..
- Ak pan ma oil, garam masala or payaz daal kar bhon lay..
- Jab payaz brown hu jaya tu uskay andar adrak lahsan ka paste, hari mirchay or tamam dry masalay daal kar bhon lay..
- Phir tomatoes puree or thora sa pani daal kar 5 minutes kay liye pakaya uskay baad koftay add kar kay pan ko 2 side's se pakar kar hilay (spoon nahi chalana hia)..
- Phir 1 glass pani daal kar pakanay kay liye rakh daay takay koftay gaal jaya jab koftay gaal jaya tu dahi add kar kay daam par rakh daay takay dahi ka pani dry hu jaya or garavy thick hu jaya..
- Hari mrich se garnish kar kay serve karay..
Ground beef is mixed with onion, parsley, and a mix of spices then formed onto a skewer and grilled. Lamb — Another popular kofta kabob option is lamb. Lamb is quite popular throughout the Middle East and has a distinct flavor that I personally adore. Kafta (or kefta) is a traditional middle eastern dish made with ground beef or lamb, minced onions, chopped parsley, and seasoned with middle eastern spices. They are made into patties or as kabobs and typically grilled.