Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta. The best place for your Italian favourites. Shipped at fixed rates around the world! Find and order your favourite Italian food!
Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! In a large stock pot add some salt and bring the water to a rapid bowl. Once the water is boiling add in the bow tie pasta, and turn the heat down to medium and cook till tender. You can have Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta, any shape.
- You need 1 stick of margarine.
- It’s 2 envelopes of dry Ranch dressing.
- You need 1 pack of Canadian Bacon(cut into cubes).
- You need 1 cup of salsa.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed veggies.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need of Fresh minced garlic.
- It’s of Salt for boiling pasta.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet fry the bacon till crispy but not burned. Pat the bacon dry with a paper towel and set aside to cool. Make sure to PIN THE IMAGE BELOW to save your new favorite pasta salad recipe to make again and again. Bring water to a rolling boil in a saucepan.
Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta step by step
- In a large pot melt margarine, then stir in dry ranch dressing until smooth…….
- Next add to pot : Canadian bacon, salsa, cream of chicken soup, mixed veggies, black pepper and garlic……Stir until smooth…..
- Next lightly salt water for pasta and boil pasta until al dente…..
- Drain pasta and add to pot with Canadian Bacon and veggies, mix all well…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Drain into a strainer and rinse under cold water. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the peas, the entire packet of ranch dressing mix, bacon bits, onion powder, and mayonnaise. Pour cream cheese mixture over warm pasta, tossing to coat. Plain ol Fettuccine Plain ol Spaghetti. Plain ol Fettuccine Plain ol Tortellini (Cheese) Pesto Cream Sauce Signature Marinara Hearty Sauce.