Banana bread!. Great Tasting Bread Recipes for All to Enjoy. Baking Bread with Almond Breeze is Easy & Delicious. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers.
In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the banana mixture to the creamed. I'm not a big fan of banana bread, but we had three or four bananas wasting away in the pantry so I decided to give this bread a shot. You can cook Banana bread! using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana bread!
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soften butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Bananas (3-4 medium size).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of nuts or chocolate chips if desired.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. This classic Banana Bread recipe has appeared in almost every edition of the Betty Crocker Cookbook that's ever been printed, and it's no surprise! This Banana Bread is sure to become a staple in your home if it's not already.
Banana bread! step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix sugar and butter, then add in eggs..
- Then add the bananas, buttermilk, and vanilla..
- Blend until smooth, then add in flour, baking soda, and salt..
- Bake in an 8 inch pan for an hour.
In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil, buttermilk and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined. Enjoy slices of moist Banana Bread and add chopped walnuts, chocolate chips or berries to customize it to your family's favorite flavors. It's always a delicious idea to have a loaf of simple Banana Bread around the kitchen for a wholesome way to satisfy snack-time cravings. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.