3 Cheese Keto Fat Head Pizza Dough. Pizza with low carb and twice as much protein and fiber. On a greased cookie sheet place dough in the middle and cover with plastic wrap. Roll dough with a cylinder to cover sheet.
It's got a crispy keto crust that perfect for pilling on all the cheese and toppings! While in the mic beat large egg. Mix until it resembles wet dough and is thoroughly combined. You can cook 3 Cheese Keto Fat Head Pizza Dough using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 Cheese Keto Fat Head Pizza Dough
- It’s 4 oz of Cream cheese softened.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 of large beaten egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of Almond flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of psyllium husk powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Marjoram.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
On a greased cookie sheet place dough in the middle and cover with plastic wrap. Fat is where the flavor is and this crust is pretty much all cheese. Combine almond flour and mozzarella cheese in a microwave safe bowl. Add in cream cheese and cook in the microwave for one minute.
3 Cheese Keto Fat Head Pizza Dough instructions
- In a large bowl combine 1st 3 ingredients. Microwave for 1 minute. While in the mic beat large egg..
- Remove cheese mix from mic and add next 7 ingredients. Mix until it resembles wet dough and is thoroughly combined..
- On a greased cookie sheet place dough in the middle and cover with plastic wrap. Roll dough with a cylinder to cover sheet. Bake at 375° til the top is just getting golden brown..
- For raw pizzas use the crust chilled and apply toppings. For traditional pizza turn the broil function on to cook any toppings applied til they are thoroughly cooked..
The name comes from the blog Tom Naughton started while making the movie Fat Head, a comedy-documentary about food and health. Watch the trailer and the full movie here. Fathead Dough is an easy low carb dough with tons of uses. Fathead Dough is a blend of crispy, chewy amazing-ness wrapped in a low-carb bow. Seriously, the gift that keeps on giving.