Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce. Our Popular Sweet Chilli Sauce Has Been Made With The Taste Of The Orient In Mind! Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
The sauce thickens as it cools. The recipe below will probably yield more sauce than you actually need for the wings. Save it for your next stir fry! You can cook Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce
- Prepare 8-10 of Chicken Wings and/or Drumlets.
- You need of Dry Rub (mix well in a bowl);.
- It’s 2 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of White Pepper.
- It’s 1 g of Ground Clove.
- It’s 1 g of Ground Nutmeg.
- You need 1 g of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Sauce (mix well in a bowl);.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Lingham's Chilli Sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Lime.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare of Frying;.
- You need 20 g of Ginger (finely chopped).
- You need 20 g of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 20 g of Spring Onions (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooking Oil (deep frying).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Ghee or Oil.
- You need as needed of Spring Onion (garnish).
In a large saucepan, combine the syrup, chili sauce, lime juice and mustard. Meanwhile, in a large shallow dish, combine the flour, salt, paprika and pepper. Add wings a few at a time and toss to coat. Once melted add in honey, lime juice, sriracha sauce, lime zest, smoked paprika, garlic powder, chipotle chili powder and ancho chili powder.
Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce instructions
- Rub the chicken with the spices and marinade for 30 minutes or more..
- In a saucepan, add 1 Tbsp of Ghee/oil and fry the spring onions, garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add in the sauce mixture and cook until the sauce thickens. Rest and set aside.
- When ready, deep fry the chicken wings until brown. Then, lightly coat or toss the chicken wings in the sauce, or you can serve the wings as is with the sauce in a dipping bowl. Garnish with spring onions..
Once chicken is done add to a large bowl. While the wings are baking prepare the sauce: chili garlic sauce, lime zest, lime juice, honey, and melted butter. A little spicy, super lime-y and delicious sweet, these Hot Honey Lime Wings are the perfect weeknight meal. COMBINE Chile 'n Lime Hot Sauce and butter. Toss wings in sauce mixture until well coated.