Ranch hot wing sauce. Dirty Steve's Original Wing Sauce: Mix the hot. Melt stick if butter over medium heat. Add entire bottle of dressing ranch or blue cheese. i like either one but hubby doesnt like blue cheese so i usually use ranch.
In a gallon-size resealable plastic bag, combine the hot pepper sauce, butter and vinegar. Add chicken wings; seal bag and toss to coat evenly. After draining wings, put fried wings in a sturdy plastic container with a lid. You can have Ranch hot wing sauce using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ranch hot wing sauce
- Prepare 1 bottle of ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- It’s 1 packet of dry ranch mix.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 tbs of parsley.
- You need 1 bottle of sweet baby ray wing sauce or 2 bottles of hot sauce.
Replace lid and shake well to coat wings. Serve immediately with ranch or blue cheese dressing (or nothing at all!). This awesome sauce is the ultimate blend of flavor and heat from Frank's RedHot Sauce and the creaminess from ranch dressing. Where to Buy Nutrition Facts Dip chicken wings and tenders in this spicy, red sauce.
Ranch hot wing sauce step by step
- Melt stick if butter over medium heat..
- Add entire bottle of dressing ranch or blue cheese. i like either one but hubby doesnt like blue cheese so i usually use ranch..
- Turn up heat to medium high. keep stirring for about 5 minutes. be careful it doesnt boil over..
- Add parsley and ranch packet. turn heat down to medium and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Pour over wings or chicken. i once tried it with pasta and cut up chicken breast with cheese. it was like buffalo pasta. today im pouring it over drum sticks and throwing in my crockpot..
Be sure to have plenty of ranch-style dressing, blue cheese and celery sticks on hand! In a small bowl, whisk together butter, hot sauce and vinegar. Dip drumettes in butter mixture; arrange in single layer in large baking pan. Place wings onto a cooling rack, over a baking sheet. For an added kick toss wings in hot wing sauce before serving and enjoy!