Maple Biscuits / Maple Cookies. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Choose From Our Fantastic Selection Of Large Maples – Delivered Fast In Big Pots. Nursery-Fresh Trees From The UK's Leading Garden Centre. Maple Biscuits / Maple Cookies WSLB.
These maple cookies are literally heaven on a plate. They have the perfect taste of maple- not overpowering but definitely not negligible. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar; add egg, maple syrup and vanilla, mixing until well blended. You can have Maple Biscuits / Maple Cookies using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Maple Biscuits / Maple Cookies
- Prepare 120 g (4.2 oz) of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 60 g (2.1 oz) of maple sugar.
- Prepare 30 g (5 Tbsp) of almond flour.
- You need 130 g (1 cup) of and 1/2 Tbsp) cake flour.
- It’s 40 g (5 Tbsp) of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 of egg (about 50g, 1.8 oz).
- You need 3-4 drops of vanilla oil.
- It’s of ※For brushing on the cookies.
- It’s 1.5 Tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1.5 Tbsp of powdered sugar.
- You need of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Sift or whisk together flour, baking soda and salt; add this mixture to creamed mixture and stir until well blended. The most popular products and cookies. Maple biscuits made with real maple syrup, in a maple leaf shape. Maple treat / original box Cut out cookies with floured cutters; reroll any cut any scraps.
Maple Biscuits / Maple Cookies instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/Tku3MYE_a24.
- Dice the well-chilled butter into about 1 cm (0.4 in) cubes. Put the butter in a bowl and sift the dry ingredients (cake flour and whole wheat flour) over it..
- Sift almond flour and maple sugar over it. Mix it with your hands. Crush and rub the butter while mixing. Mix it until small lumps are formed..
- Put an egg in another bowl. Beat it lightly until watery. Pour the egg into the butter and flour mixture. Fold it with a spatula until almost combined..
- Add vanilla oil and mix it. Rub and stretch the dough. Gather the dough. Repeat this process (rub and stretch, gather) 5 more times..
- Place the dough on plastic wrap. Press lightly to flatten. Wrap it with plastic wrap and let it sit in a fridge overnight..
- Take the dough out of the fridge and roll out. If the dough is hard, leave it for around 10 mins to soften, and then roll out. Roll it out into 5mm (0.2'') thick. Let it sit in a freezer for 30 mins. Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 F..
- Cut it with a cookie cutter. (the size of my cookie cutter: 4.5 × 7.5 cm / 1.8'' × 3'') If the dough becomes soft, please chill the dough for 5-10 mins in a freezer and then cut out. Re-roll the dough scraps and chill, and cut out. Put them on the baking sheet..
- Prick each with a fork so as not to lose its shape when you bake them. Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 20-23 mins or until light brown. Let it cool thoroughly. Freshly baked biscuits are soft but become hard when cooled..
- 【For brushing on the biscuits】Mix maple syrup and powdered sugar. Mix well until smooth while crushing lumps of sugar. Brush each top of biscuits lightly with the maple syrup mixture. Dry well. Done!.
Repeat process with second batch of dough. (If using maple leaf cutters, mark cookies decoratively with back of knife.). These cookies are the best maple syrup delicacies in Quebec! These Canadian maple syrup cookies are ideal for a snack break or a snack during the day. All-Purpose Flour: All-purpose flour is the structure of the cookie. Purchase these Maple Cream Cookies for your personal enjoyment or send them to a friend.