Chicken, Shrimp, & Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Dredge chicken in flour to coat.
The chicken and shrimp are cooked together in the pan for minimal cleanup. In a large bowl, combine the onion, tomato sauce, wine, garlic and basil; pour over chicken. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with garlic salt. You can have Chicken, Shrimp, & Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken, Shrimp, & Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta
- It’s 4 of skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 bag of large shrimp 25 to 30 count.
- It’s 4 link of sausages (I like kountry boys sausage pork & veneson).
- It’s 1 of yellow bell pepper sliced thin.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper sliced thin.
- It’s 1 of purple onion sliced thin.
- It’s 3-4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1-2 of jalapeno peppers slice thin (remove seeds if you don't like spicy).
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of white wine of your choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare of Ingredients for Sauce.
- It’s 1 jar (14.5 oz) of your favorite alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Stir in lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Drain fettuccine and return to pan. A dish that will have the whole family coming back for a spoonful (or two) more, this hearty chicken and shrimp combination mixes in Southern staples, like okra and plum tomatoes, for a flavorful meal in just one pan.
Chicken, Shrimp, & Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta step by step
- Season 4 chicken breast with salt, pepper, garlic salt to taste and butter..
- Grill for 4 to 6 minutes each side, then remove and put in a dish for later..
- In a large pan on medium high sauté diced garlic, jalapeño pepper, purple onion, bell peppers in the butter and white wine for 2 to 4 minutes..
- Add chicken broth, shrimp, sausage, chicken and simmer on medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes..
- Stir in alfredo sauce, heavy cream and simmer on low for 15 to 20 minutes. I enjoy on angle hair pasta!.
Although chicken thighs and fresh shrimp are the stars of this rice skillet recipe, simple substitutions can also give this dish a tasty twist. A recent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine shows that keeping a food diary may double your weight loss efforts. Using only the best ingredients, and preparing them with love, We Dat's has embarked on a mission to make the finest food the world has ever tasted. Add the cooked chicken back in and slowly pour over the chicken and veggies and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Both chicken and shrimp are high in protein.