Seafood fried rice. While waiting for the rice to cool, heat up a saucepan to medium high with some olive oil and add the salmon and shrimp. After the seafood is cooked halfway, add the vegetables and cook for a little longer. When the skillet or wok is hot, pour in vegetable oil, bean sprouts and onions.
Place rice on the side of the wok and pour in eggs, scramble and mix thoroughly. Once eggs are cooked mix it with the rice then add the cooked prawns, squid, sesame oil and spring onions. Season with fish sauce and freshly ground black pepper. You can have Seafood fried rice using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood fried rice
- It’s 2 cups of rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare Pinch of saffron.
- You need of Seafood.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen shrimp.
- You need Half of a bag of frozen scallops.
- You need 1 bag of imitation crab.
- It’s of Extras.
- You need 1 cup of frozen corn.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
Add soy sauce, carrots, peas, shrimp, eggs, sesame oil: Sprinkle soy sauce on the rice and stir to combine. Add the carrots, peas, shrimp, eggs, and sesame oil, stirring to combine well. Fried rice is pretty easy to make by winging it. But if you follow this recipe, it's the path to shrimp fried rice that tastes like takeout.
Seafood fried rice instructions
- Take out seafood at least 3 hours before cooking, place in a bowl of water, let defrost.
- Rinse the rice 3 times in water. Fill water to the first knuckle line.
- Put a pinch of saffron in the water and turn the rice cooker on. Let the machine do the work..
- After seafood is defrosted, place in a skillet with olive oil and cook until shrimp is pink. Remove from pan..
- Take a deep skillet and put olive oil (any oil works) sauté the corn until thawed, about 10 min..
- Crack the three eggs in a bowl and lightly whisk them. Move corn to the side, and pour the egg into the pan and scramble..
- Add the seafood to the corn and egg mixture and warm up the seafood. Toss in the rice and cook for about 5 min continuously stirring. Add a dash of soy sauce and serve!.
The garlic, ginger and soy sauce meld perfectly with the colorful veggies, bursts of shrimp and gooey bits of egg into a symphony of flavor. It's one of our favorites for weeknight cooking…ever. How to make Seafood Fried Rice. Blanch all the vegetables and seafood. Making seafood fried rice is so easy.