Beef Paye. Now strain the stock (yakhni) and take out Trotters into another bowl. Pakistani Street Food Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pakis. Paye is the dish usually eaten in winters, however, this is a very famous Punjabi breakfast all around the year.
When set in the middle of the table, this hearty beef pie is the center of attention. With chunks of tender beef and tasty vegetables under a flaky pastry crust, this pure comfort food will welcome your family home. —Peggy Goodrich, Enid, Oklahoma. Beef PayaBeef paya is one of the most popular dish in Asian countries.it is rich and very gelatinous curry so get a very delici. You can have Beef Paye using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Paye
- Prepare 2 of adad beef paaye.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of adrak lehsan.
- You need 1 tsp of haldi.
- You need 2 tbsp of lal mirch pisi wi.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pisa wa dhaniya.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- It’s of Garnish.
- You need 3-4 of Hari mirchen.
- Prepare 1-2 of lemon.
- Prepare of Few hara dhaniya.
- Prepare slice of Adrak.
- You need of Pisa wa garam masala.
Assalam- o-Alikium this is Chef Ramish Rizwan ch fromBaba Food RRCI hope everyone is fine by the grace of Allah almight =====. Paya is a traditional food from the Indian Subcontinent. It is served at various festivals and gatherings, or made for special guests. The main ingredients of the dish are the trotters (or hoof of a cow, goat, buffalo or sheep); cooked with various spices.
Beef Paye instructions
- Paayon ko bht achi tarah dho kr. (Bara pateela full krke)Pateela me 15-20 glass pani daal kr halki aanch pe rkh den. Or usme pyaz timatoe or lehasn adrak or haldi daal kr pakayen. Or 4-5 ghtnya jb medium flame pr pk jaye to usme pisi wi lal mich sookha dhaniya or salt daal kr pakayen. Medium flame pr doobara 6-7 ghntay pakayen..
- Jb oil nikl aaye to use mix krkr pani or garnish ka samaan daal kr mix krlen. Or naashtay me garam garam serve kren..
Beef Paya Curry – One of the most exotic delicacies of Eid-ul-Adha is Paya curry. However, this delicacy is enjoyed in last days of Eid. Urdu Recipes >> Breakfast Urdu Recipes > Beef Paye. Let us know how you liked it? Just season beef with dried herbs, and simmer it low and slow with tomatoes until the flavors meld to perfection.