Shrimp Alfredo sauce. Try Our Crave Worthy LEAN CUISINE® Shrimp Alfredo Bowl Today. Our Shrimp Alfredo Is The Perfect Balance Of Nutritious And Delicious In Every Bite. Italian Tomatoes Prepared With Regional Ingredients Strike A Delicious Balance.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese in one tablespoon at a time, stirring constantly. After all Parmesan is added, mix in parsley and salt. Lower the heat to keep the sauce warm. You can cook Shrimp Alfredo sauce using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Alfredo sauce
- Prepare 1 pound of cooked small shrimp.
- You need 1 1/2 c of milk.
- It’s 1/2 c of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 Tbsp of flour.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small pinch crushed red pepper (opinional).
Whisk the Parmigiano-Reggiano into the sauce. Mix the shrimp and garlic in a medium bowl. Heat a large straight-sided skillet over high heat. Remove shrimp from pan, leaving garlic.
Shrimp Alfredo sauce instructions
- In sauce pan melt butter on medium low heat then whisk in flour.
- Then add the milk then let boil 2-5 mins.
- Then add cheese then simmer and reduce the heat to low.
- Then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chopped the shrimp and remove the tails.
- Then add to the sauce cook it for a couple of seconds to heat the shrimp.
- You can add anything type of pasta.
- Then serve and enjoy ;).
- You can use chicken or steak..
Saute onion and garlic over medium heat until tender. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and old bay over the shrimp. Season with salt, pepper and minced garlic. Stir in the heavy cream and the parmesan cheese. In a medium sized skillet over medium high heat add shrimp and olive oil.