Strawberry Jam Butter Cookies (Spritz Cookies). In the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, cream butter, and sugar until light and fluffy. Next, add the egg followed by the vanilla and almond extract. Scrape the bowl and mix again until creamy.
Jazz up your Valentine's Day with these utterly decadent treats. They're as fun to make as they are to eat. Use a small scoop to portion out cookies onto parchment-lined baking sheets. You can cook Strawberry Jam Butter Cookies (Spritz Cookies) using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Jam Butter Cookies (Spritz Cookies)
- It’s of ・ 70g (2.5 oz or 1/3 cup) unsalted butter.
- Prepare of ・ 1 egg yolk.
- You need of ・ 40g (1.4 oz or 1/3 cup) powdered sugar.
- It’s of ・ 1/2 Tbsp. milk.
- Prepare of ・ 5 drops of vanilla oil.
- You need of ・ 105g (3.7 oz or 6/7 cup) cake flour.
- It’s of ・ strawberry jam: adjust to suit your needs.
- It’s of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Use the end of a wooden spoon or a finger dipped in flour to make a depression in the center of each cookie. Beat together melted butter, egg yolk, milk and few drops of vanilla extract until it looks like mayonniase. Sift flour, corn starch and icing together. Strawberry Jam Butter Cookies Classic Thumbprint Cookies with a sweet jam center are the perfect cookie to enjoy any time of the year!
Strawberry Jam Butter Cookies (Spritz Cookies) instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO77kaNc46s.
- If your batter is solidified and hard to squeeze, ①you should cream the butter until it becomes soft mayonnaise-like. ②before you add flours, you should take the batter from the hand mixer and put it in the original batter. ③after you add flours and fold, let the batter sit at room temperature for 5-10 mins and then mix it again to smooth and soft..
- Preheat a oven to 392 °F. Sift powdered sugar. Make unsalted butter smooth. Cream the butter until it becomes soft mayonnaise like. Add the powdered sugar in 3 parts. Mix well each time..
- Mix it with a hand mixer on low speed. Mix until it becomes white..
- Add egg yolk. Mix it evenly on low speed..
- Add milk and vanilla oil and mix well on low speed. (You should take the batter from the hand mixer and put it in the original batter.).
- Sift cake flour. Add all the flour to the batter at once. Fold it..
- Fold it until the lumps are formed. Mix while pressing for 30-40 sec to make smooth. If your batter is solidify and hard to squeeze, let the batter sit at room temperature for 5-10 mins and then mix it again to smooth and soft..
- Put it in a piping bag. (star piping tip) Squeeze out a small amount and draw a circle twice..
- Bake it at 338 °F for 17 minutes. Put strawberry in the middle dent. Bake it at 338 °F for 3 minutes again..
- Cool it well. It's all done!.
- (star piping tip I used).
Mix in flour a little bit at a time until a soft dough forms. These are round cookies sandwiched with jam and topped off with a delicious icing and a cherry. But you can bump up the sugar content and use milk or semi-sweet chocolate for your little ones. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, freeze dried strawberries and salt. Strawberry jam gives the classic spritz cookie a kiss of natural strawberry flavor while a quick dip in rich dark chocolate makes these cookies just perfect for Valentine's Day.