The Best Banana Bread. Find Best Ever Banana Bread and Related Articles. Great Tasting Bread Recipes for All to Enjoy. Baking Bread with Almond Breeze is Easy & Delicious.
In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil, buttermilk and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined. This is definitely THE BEST banana bread I've ever come across- but I swear I've made it even better. I made this Banana bread a while ago and it was the best Banana bread I've ever had. You can cook The Best Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Best Banana Bread
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 of Egg – Beaten.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar (can easily reduce to 3/4 cup).
- It’s 1/3 cup of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 3 of Ripe Bananas – Smashed.
- You need 1 tsp of PoppySeeds.
Very rich and moist with lots of banana flavor. Best Banana Bread Recipe – Moist, tender and so delicious, this recipe is so easy to make and truly makes the best banana bread every time. This recipe makes a version of one that I remember my Grandmother making routinely. It is a great way of using bananas that have slipped a bit past their prime and makes a delicious snack, dessert or.
The Best Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- With a wooden spoon mix butter into smashed bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in sugar, egg, poppyseeds and vanilla.
- Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in.
- Add the flour last.
- Pour mixture into a buttered 4×8 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Cool on a rack, remove from the pan and slice to serve.
This peanut butter chocolate chip bread is a favorite of my kids, either for a special breakfast on Easter morning or a side dish brought to a fancy brunch. It is a very flexible recipe. You can use it for a plain banana bread, a peanut butter banana bread, or a chocolate chip banana bread. The bananas have to be over-ripe. When it comes to banana bread, the blacker the peel, the better.