Tahini chicken and broccoli rotini pasta. Add pinches of salt to taste. Add pasta, chicken and broccoli to skillet drizzling sauce over the contents while it cooks. You can add the ingredients in batches if you skillet is small.
Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain. Tahini chicken and broccoli rotini pasta chicken breast cooked • rotini pasta • broccoli. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. You can cook Tahini chicken and broccoli rotini pasta using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tahini chicken and broccoli rotini pasta
- It’s 4 oz of chicken breast cooked.
- Prepare 12 oz of rotini pasta.
- It’s 1 lb of broccoli.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of tahini sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need 3 1/3 cup of water, divided.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
Remove the broccoli with a slotted spoon; set aside. Stir the rotini into the same pot, and return to a boil. Whisk tahini, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger into bouillon mixture until smooth. Keep sauce warm over low heat.
Tahini chicken and broccoli rotini pasta step by step
- Heat a large skillet and add olive oil..
- Saute broccoli until a deeper green. Remove from pan.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken and cook until golden brown. Remove from pan and let cool, then dice..
- Add uncooked pasta to the skillet, add 3 cups of water and bring to a boil on high heat. Remove pasta once the pasta is cooked..
- While pasta is cooking, combine tahini sauce, lemon juice, garlic and cumin in a blender, slowly adding 1/3 cup water until a creamy consistency is achieved. Add pinches of salt to taste..
- Add pasta, chicken and broccoli to skillet drizzling sauce over the contents while it cooks. You can add the ingredients in batches if you skillet is small..
- Stir in red pepper flakes while sauce reduces. Serve warm..
Saute the chicken, onion and mushrooms until chicken is no longer pink, and juices run clear. If using whole broccoli, cut into florettes. Put garlic through garlic press or mince, and combine in bowl with tahini, vinegar, cumin and water. Add broccoli to carrots and continue to steam about. Chop the broccoli florets into small, bite size pieces.