Fatah sauce فته. Fatah sauce فته Layla (lulu) West Bloomfield Township, Michigan. Cut bread into squares and put in a baking dish then add margarine. Heat and stir until yellow brown.
There are so many steps but you can do it Fatteh (Arabic: فتّة meaning crushed or crumbs, also romanized as fette, fetté, fatta or fattah) is an Egyptian and Levantine dish consisting of pieces of fresh, toasted, grilled, or stale flatbread covered with other ingredients that vary according to region. It is also some times referred to as Shâmiyât (Arabic: شاميات "Damascene") in the Levant area. In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and olive oil. You can cook Fatah sauce فته using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fatah sauce فته
- It’s 32 oz of yogurt.
- Prepare 2 of Minced of the clove garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of tahini.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of lemon zest.
Its one of the many kinds of fatah in Yemen. Throw a pinch of salt onto the onions and cook on medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until browned and caramelized. For those who likes arabic food enjoy this recipe :). The Arab Kitchen: Fattah with Hommus Recipe فتة و حمص.
Fatah sauce فته instructions
- Make sure your yogurt room temperature it will mix better and will be smooth sauce.
- When you start make the dish you start with first layer toasted bread first then 1/2 meat and some broth then 1/2 sauce and mix all lay all over the pot add rice on top.
- Second layer just start with sauce bread then meat and the roasted almond with ghee.
- Used the sauce as dressing over salad topped with Kebab.
Often served for a family brunch, it consists of toasted bread with chickpeas and and a creamy yoghurt sauce with pomegranate syrup added for sweetness. It is very popular during the holy month of Ramadan, but it is eaten all year long.. Falafel in a yogurt sauce with pine nuts. Fattah with Falafel /فتة فلافل quantity. Be the first to review "Fattah with Falafel /فتة فلافل" Cancel reply.