Beef Nihari. Nihari is a beef stew popular in the northern region of India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. Nothing tastes better than aromatic and spice-laden beef stew where the meat is so tender it falls off the bone. If you love spices in your cooking, hop over to Simply Reem for more delicious recipes.
This is mostly because flour is added to the gravy to make it like a stew consistency. Beef Nihari recipe was initially served as. Nihari is made with different cuts of meat (beef, veal or goat) including goat brain, marrow or joint. You can have Beef Nihari using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Nihari
- It’s 3 kg of beef or nali,charbi hasb e zarurat.
- It’s 1 packet of shan nihari masala.
- You need 2 of medium piyaz.
- It’s 4 of tblspn g.g paste.
- You need 1/2 of pisi hoi sonf.
- You need 3 of tblspn lal mirch powdr.
- You need 1 of tblspn haldi.
- Prepare 3 of tblapn dhaniya powdr.
- Prepare 3 cup of aata.
- It’s 8 liter of pani.
- It’s 1 liter of oil.
There is no set rule for which part of the meat should be used. The rule of the thumb is that bones-in meat or separately bones (paya or joints) along with boneless meat should be used. Nihari is a beef stew popular in the northern region of Indian, pakistan and bangladesh. Nihari is a meat stew that is incredible for winter season.
Beef Nihari instructions
- Oil gram kar k piyaz dal k light pink colour aa jae tou us mein gosht dal den.
- Ab g.g paste pisi hoi sonf dal den.
- Ab lal mirch powdr,haldi,dhaniya, shan nihari masala or hasb e zaiqa namak dal den 5, 10 bhone len ab 8 liter pani shamil kar den or boil aane den.
- Ab dhakan py es tarah aata laga len or patali ko cover kar k uper say halka say daba den taky steam bhair na nikly ab low flame py 6,7 hour cook karen 7 hours k bad dekhen nikari ka pani hlf dry ho gaya hai.
- Dekhen gosht bi acha sa gal gaya hai ab hum 3 cup aata bhone len gy halka sa ab es aatt ka paste pana len.
- Ab nihari mein say gosht or oil nikal k alag rakh len kyou k aata dalne time spoon musalsal chalana hota hai tou gosht tout jae ga or oil bi gum ho jae ga es liye ye dono chezen phely he nikal k rakh len ab thora thora aaty wala paste dalty jae or spon chalaty rahen jitni nihari ap ko gari rakhne hai us hissab say paste dalen ab low flame py 15 minute cook karen.
- Ab serving plate ya bowl mein gosht dalen us k uper nihari dalen or ab uper say oil dalen sath he hari mirchen or adrak kat k dal den mazedar beef nihari tayar hai.
More curry recipe is Chicken Korma Traditionally this beef stew is cooked gradually over night and eaten as breakfast in early mornings but you can enjoy it over lunch or dinner. Pakistani beef nihari dish is known to have won the hearts of culinary experts since its origin. It is one of the most delectable and intricate items on the menu. This hearty, meaty dish is a breakfast dish that is often served with some fresh naan (traditional bread). You can also have it even with rice.