White bean Hummus. Put the beans into the bowl of a food processor. Add the lemon juice, cumin, garlic, tahini paste, and salt and pepper, to taste. Turn the processor on and slowly pour in the olive oil.
Steps to Make It In a blender or food processor, blend the white beans. Add tahini, lemon juice, cumin, garlic, olive oil, and salt until the ingredients form a creamy, paste-like consistency. Add small amounts of water as needed until desired texture. You can have White bean Hummus using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White bean Hummus
- It’s 2 cups of cooked white beans.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Few dashes hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 oz of tahini (ground sesame seeds).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 Tsp of roasted garlic (chopped works fine, just add less).
White bean hummus is thick and ultra-creamy with delicate garlic heat, earthy parsley, silky tahini and zesty lemon! Place the white beans in a food processor. Blend them alone until they become powder-like, scraping down the sides as needed. Taste and adjust as needed by adding more lemon juice or salt.
White bean Hummus step by step
- In a food processor add all ingredients except the oil.
- Start to puree the ingredients and slowly drizzle the oil until you get a nice smoothe consistency.
- Top with feta, tapenade or whatever you prefer. Serve and enjoy..
Simple White Bean Hummus Traditionally hummus is prepared with chickpeas, but cannellini beans are even more nutritious with more protein and fiber per serving. The cannellini beans have a smooth and creamy texture and is one of my favorite white beans, next to chickpeas. LRV: R: G: B: Preview Color. Hummus made from white beans, with delicious Mediterranean toppings! Also, I think peeling the beans results in a lighter hummus too (if that matters to you).