Cream Cheese Corn. Buy now from our gourmet selection the best Parmigiano Reggiano PDO directly from Italy. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
The mixture bubbles away at a low simmer until slightly thickened. In medium saucepan, warm corn slightly covered in water to about room temperature. Drain corn, place back in pan. You can have Cream Cheese Corn using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Corn
- It’s 1 can of whole kernal corn, drained.
- It’s 1/4 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of jalapenos, diced.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
Put the melted cream cheese and butter in the slow cooker. Add corn, cream, sugar, salt, and pepper. Stir to blend ingredients until the corn is totally coated with the other ingredients. Cover and cook in the slow cooker for two hours on low.
Cream Cheese Corn step by step
- heat butter, cream cheese, and sugar. be careful not to burn it.
- add drained corn to cream cheese mixture, stirring well so that it doesn't burn.
- add diced jalapenos, salt, and pepper to taste.
- cook an additional 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
DIRECTIONS Cut cream cheese into small cubes and combine with milk, butter, salt and pepper in a saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until cheese melts. Instructions Steam corn in a small amount of water until tender and hot (about five minutes). In a medium size saucepan heat the corn and milk until warm on medium-low heat. Add the cream cheese, flour, butter, grated garlic, sugar, salt, and pepper.