Beef Biryani. This Beef Biryani recipe is made with golden raisins, toasted almonds, saucy beef, warm spices, and fragrant basmati rice. Sumayya shares her recipe for Pakistani beef biryani, a richly spiced and aromatic dish that is perfect for celebrations, thanks to the addition of luxurious rose water and petals. For further inspiration, read Sumayya's favourite Eid lunch memories.
An easy Beef Biryani Recipe that is bursting with deep, rich Middle-Eastern flavours, this is the perfect dish to share with your family. The fragrant rice and the tender spicy beef make a perfect marriage in this superb dinner recipe. It might not be authentic, but it surely is delicious! You can have Beef Biryani using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Biryani
- You need 1 kg of Rice.
- Prepare 4,5 of Onion.
- You need 4 of tomato.
- Prepare 5,6 of potato.
- It’s 1.5 kg of beef.
- It’s 1 of pao/ 1 cup yogurt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of pisi hoi laal mirch.
- It’s 2.5 tbsp of haldi.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Lehsan Adrak paste.
- You need of As per taste Salt.
- You need 4 of (choti) Elaichi.
- It’s 2 of (badi)Elaichi.
- It’s 4-6 of hari mirch.
- Prepare 3 inch of k ik tukra ya 1 inch k 3 tukre dar cheeni.
- Prepare 1 tsp of zeera.
- You need 8,10 of dane kali mirch.
- You need 2 of taiz paat.
- It’s 2 of Biryani ka phool.
- It’s of Dhaniya podeena.
- You need 1 tbsp of rooh kehwra assence.
- You need 1/2 tsp of food color.
Alternatively, you can dum biryani over low heat on the stove top. Beef biryani is a popular Indian and Pakistani dish that is fairly easy to make. Trim the beef of any hard fat and cut into bite-sized pieces. Heat two tablespoons of oil in the frying pan.
Beef Biryani instructions
- Pehle piyaz brown kar k half pyaz alag kar len. baki k pyaz me lehsan adrak paste dal k 2 min paka len phir beef add kar den..
- Jab beef thora gal jaye to to usme tamatar add kar den. jab tamatar gal jayen to usme dahi, laal mirch, haldi,zeera,kali mirch, daar chini,teez paat add kar k thora pani b dal den.aur masala bhunen potato add karen phir 5,7 min bad dhaniya podina hari mirch b add kar den..
- Ab masalay k oper oil ajaye to ap flame off kar den aur dusri pateeli me rice taiyyar karen..
- 2-3 ghantay bhigay hoye basmati rice ko pani me boil karlen sath me namak add karden.
- Ik kani rice hojaye to iski teh laga len masalay k uper. aur sath me bachi hoi golden piyaz aur hara dhaniya se garnish karlen. Biryani ready hai :).
Beef/Mutton cooked in spicy masala gravy and layered with cooked rice. A very tasty and delicious biriyani. Eventhough it takes time, definitely worth the effort! beef biryani recipe Biryani, one of the most delicious rice recipe/rice dish which is very popular around the globe. Biriyani/biryani is a rice dish which is generally made of rice, spices, and meat. Fry the boiled beef in the hot oil until it turns brown on either side.