Fish Biscuits, (American Biscuits). Great recipe for Fish and Egg Biscuits (American biscuits). It seems we never run out of things to make with leftovers. Swai is such a mild tasting fish and very meaty it's perfect for the biscuits and eggs.
Heat the biscuits see my recipe for biscuits. Assemble the biscuits with fish eggs and mustard. Fish and Egg Biscuits (American biscuits) Recipe. You can cook Fish Biscuits, (American Biscuits) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish Biscuits, (American Biscuits)
- You need 8 of large biscuits see my recipes for biscuits or store bought.
- It’s 2 pounds of Swai, fish.
- You need 2 cups of breading for fish.
- It’s as needed of oil to fry, I used sunflower oil.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of tartar sauce batch 88 see my recipe for this.
Here's what you need: flour, baking powder, milk, butter, egg yolks, egg whites, maple syrup. Some of the links below are affiliate links. Here is how you achieve that. Dry fillets and sprinkle with. set aside.
Fish Biscuits, (American Biscuits) instructions
- Heat oil.
- Bread the fish and fry..
- When done move to some paper towels to absorb excessive oils.
- Bake the biscuits..
- Add fish and tartar sauce to biscuits.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Mix biscuit (or pancake mix), egg, salt and beer. Dip fish in batter and let excess. evaporates in the cooking. Tip the flour, sugar, bicarbonate of soda and a good pinch of salt into a large bowl or food processor. Rub in the butter with your fingers or whizz in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Stir in the buttermilk until you get a moist dough.