Best damn steak marinade. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Order Restaurant Quality Meat From The Comfort Of Your Own Home. Add hot pepper sauce and garlic, if desired. Add steaks to a resealable zip lock bag or large bowl and pour the marinade on top.
A few simple ingredients are all you need. Instructions to make Best damn steak marinade: Start with the cold steak cutlets on a paper plate. Drizzle some olive oil and a pinch of minced garlic on one side and rub it in. You can cook Best damn steak marinade using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best damn steak marinade
- Prepare of steak cuts of your choice..
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- It’s of season salt.
- It’s of McCormic montreal steak seasoning.
- You need of onion powder.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, pepper, salt, and a pinch of red pepper. Add steaks to a resealable zip lock bag or large bowl and pour the marinade on top. To make the steaks in a skillet: Mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, Dijon mustard and garlic in a small bowl. Head bachelor, Brandon Bonfiglio, walks you thru the preparation of the BEST DAMN STEAK MARINADE IN THE WORLD.and JUST in time for the superbowl!
Best damn steak marinade step by step
- Start with the cold steak cutlets on a paper plate. Drizzle some olive oil and a pinch of minced garlic on one side and rub it in..
- Add other ingredients to taste. I usually just shake it right out of the spice bottles. Flip the cut of steak over and repeat..
- Do not rub in the seasonings. Just the olive oil and garlic. The seasonings should soak in slowly..
- Cover the steaks on the paper plates with saran wrap. Place in fridge. Let stand for 24-36 hours..
- When you are ready to cook the steaks, I suggest doing so on stove top. I use a large skillet on medium low heat. I don't add butter or anything first. Just drop the steaks in and let the olive oil work its magic..
- I like my steaks rare usually. But cooking them this way ensures a consistent light brown color all the way through the steak, and if done right will be the most tender, juicy steak you have ever eaten..
Best damn steak marinade is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Best damn steak marinade is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.