Banana Nut Bread. Great Tasting Bread Recipes for All to Enjoy. Baking Bread with Almond Breeze is Easy & Delicious. Looking for a banana bread recipe that has a little crunch?
Banana and Nut Bread This banana nut bread smells heavenly in the oven and comes out moist and chock-full of flavor and crunchy nuts. Banana and Nut Bread Recipe photo by Taste of Home Sift the flour, salt and baking soda into a large bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together the butter or margarine and sugar until smooth. You can cook Banana Nut Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Nut Bread
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of butter (2 sticks), softened.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- You need 6 Tbsp. of milk.
- You need 2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of chopped ripe banana (about 3 bananas).
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
Stir in the bananas, eggs, and walnuts until well blended. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry mixture, and stir just until blended. Fold in the nuts and transfer the batter to the prepared pan. Beat butter and sugar until blended.
Banana Nut Bread instructions
- Place all ingredients into mixer..
- Blend well; allow to sit at room temperature for 1 hour..
- Split equally among 2 greased bread pans..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Allow to completely cool..
- Once cooked wrap in plastic wrap and place in ziplock bag. I store mine in fridge and freeze some for later..
Stir in banana and sour cream. The best banana nut bread I've ever had. This has been my go-to banana bread recipe for years. I have used both sour cream and greek yogurt and it is flawless every sngle time. Today I used chopped pecans, it is smelling heavenly..