Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta. Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta. Here is how you achieve that.
Brown ground beef in a pot and. Meanwhile boil pasta until al dente. make sure you add salt to boiling water !! Drain pasta and add to ground beef mixture in pot, stir well. You can cook Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta
- It’s 1 of pd. Ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- It’s 1 can of Tomato Soup.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- It’s of Black Pepper (1/2 teaspoon).
- Prepare of Garlic powder (1 teaspoon).
- Prepare of Sazon (1/2 teaspoon).
- You need 1 box of small pasta (any shape you like) 16 oz.
- It’s of Salt for pasta.
- It’s 1 cup of Mexican 4 cheese blend shredded cheese.
Add undrained can of Rotel, tomato paste, macaroni (or other pasta), broth, paprika, and herbs. Start with ground beef or ground chuck if you want a heathier option. You make your own all-purpose baking mix – which you can totally use for other recipes, too. Put the cooked pasta into a large ovenproof dish.
Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta instructions
- Brown ground beef in a pot and drain……
- Add to ground beef cheddar cheese soup, tomato soup,rotel diced tomatoes, and dry ingredients……
- Let simmer for 20 minutes…..
- Meanwhile boil pasta until al dente….. make sure you add salt to boiling water !!.
- Drain pasta and add to ground beef mixture in pot, stir well……
- Transfer to a greased 2 quart baking dish and add 4 cheese shredded Mexican cheese on top……
- Bake, uncovered,in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 min or until Cheese fully melts…….
- Eat and enjoy 😉!!! 😋.
Stir it all together, then sprinkle on the cheese and breadcrumbs. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta until al dente. Add the garlic and bacon, stir for a minute then add the mince. Spicy Cheesy Spaghetti is a great weeknight dish. Its got a tonne of flavour.