copycat recipe for Applebees wonton chicken tacos. Add the chicken and marinade and stir fry until the chicken is cooked. Remove cooked chicken with a slotted spoon to a bowl and set aside. To assemble: Fill the wonton shells with some of the chicken mixture.
Applebees Chicken Wonton Tacos (Copy-cat) AnneWithheld. This is a copy-cat recipe for Applebees Chicken Wonton Tacos — a fusion dish with elements from both Mexican and Asian Cuisine. Brush the wonton wrappers with olive oil very lightly. You can have copycat recipe for Applebees wonton chicken tacos using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of copycat recipe for Applebees wonton chicken tacos
- You need of tacos.
- You need 2 large of chicken breast cooked and chopped.
- You need 1 cup of oil to fry wontons.
- It’s 1 packages of wontons you will use about half.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of coleslaw.
- It’s 1 bag of coleslaw mix without sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Newmans low-fat ginger sesame dressing.
- Prepare 1 large of onion sliced finely.
- Prepare 2 of bell pepper sliced finely one red one green.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro chopped.
- Prepare of dressing.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of sesame seed oil.
- It’s 2 of limes juice them.
Drape over a wide edged baking pan or taco rack to create a taco shaped wonton. Take out and let sit in position while fixing the rest. Fold the wonton wrappers into a triangle formation but do not seal. Place into the hot oil and fry until golden brown on one side.
copycat recipe for Applebees wonton chicken tacos instructions
- as chicken is cooking assemble the coleslaw in a bowl when slaw and chicken is done heat oil cook each wonton for 5 seconds each side gently fold over to make taco opening and fry for 10 seconds let cool prop against or stand upsidedown on papertowel.
- after draining and cooling put in your chicken and slaw drizzle with dressing and serve garnish with lime wedges..
Turn once and fry until golden brown on the other side. In a medium bowl, combine coleslaw mix and dressing. Divide chicken and slaw mixture evenly between wonton tacos. Drape over a wide edged baking pan or taco rack to create a taco shaped wonton. Take out and let sit in position while fixing the rest.