Vickys Gammon & Pineapple with Stir Fry Noodles GF DF EF SF NF. View the profiles of people named Vicky Gammon. Select this result to view Vicky L Gammon's phone number, address, and more. Vickie Gammon lives in Danville, VA; previous cities include Providence NC and Collinsville VA.
How can I reach Vicky L Gammon by phone? This is Me – Control Profile. Possible related people for Vicki Gammon include Ciara Loraine Gammon, Christopher Scott Thompson, Emil Gammon, Kevin Keith Gammon, Megan M Jackson, and many others. You can cook Vickys Gammon & Pineapple with Stir Fry Noodles GF DF EF SF NF using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Gammon & Pineapple with Stir Fry Noodles GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 4 of gammon steaks.
- It’s 1 of x 300g can pineapple rings in juice setting aside 4 rings.
- Prepare 200 g of rice noodles – dry or use fresh Singapore noodles.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 400 g of Savoy cabbage, thinly sliced / shredded.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce (see my previously posted recipe).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 of sliced spring onions / scallions.
View the profiles of professionals named "Vicki Gammon" on LinkedIn. Gammon was a Manager And Program Analyst at the National Park Service in Washington, District Of Columbia. The latest tweets from @GammonVicki Great recipe for Vickys Christmas Maple Cola Gammon Joint, GF DF EF SF NF. A nice alternative to roast turkey.
Vickys Gammon & Pineapple with Stir Fry Noodles GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- If using dry noodles, put them in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile grill / broil the gammon steaks on medium for 5 minutes on one side.
- Turn the gammon over, top each with a pineapple ring and a tsp of juice from the tin.
- Chop the remaining pineapple from the tin.
- Grill the gammon for another 5 minutes until the pineapple is golden around the edges.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a frying pan over a high heat and stir fry the garlic, cabbage strips and chopped pineapple for a minute.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, the rest of the pineapple juice from the tin and the drained rice noodles. Fry a minute until heated through.
- Serve the gammon steaks on top of the noodle stacks with a sprinkle of chilli flakes and some sliced scallions / spring onion.
Serve with the usual Christmas accompaniments and enjoy! The top state of residence is Texas, followed by Arkansas. As your local Farmers® agent in Cedar Park, TexasI help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options.