Creamy zucchini with corn. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Heat dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat. Heat the oil in a medium sized skillet over medium heat. Stir in the cheese, sour cream, cilantro, vinegar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Get one of our Creamy corn and zucchini recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. This rich and comforting dish is the perfect vegetarian filling for gorditas or tacos. This also makes a great accompaniment to grilled steak, pork, or. You can have Creamy zucchini with corn using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy zucchini with corn
- Prepare 5 medium of Zucchini.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sweet corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 packages of Fresh crumble cheese(queso fresco).
In a large salad bowl, combine the corn, bell pepper, zucchini, red onion, cilantro, and feta cheese. In a separate small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, olive oil, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper. I also love to add few teaspoons of honey to bring out the sweetness of corn but it is totally optional. Place cooked corn on a cutting board and using a sharp knife, cut the kernels off the cobs, and place the kernels into a large bowl.
Creamy zucchini with corn instructions
- Heat a pan on medium heat.
- Once heated, add olive oil.
- Then add the garlic and cook until golden brown.
- Make sure the zucchini is cut up in slices and then cut those slices in half.
- Add zucchini to pan and cook for about 10 min.
- Then add the sweet corn and cook for 20 min or until zucchini is tender.
- Once the zucchini is tender, add the sour cream.
- Stir in the cream then add the crumbled up cheese.
- Cook for about 5 min and voila.. ..food is ready to serve and eat.
Add the zucchini, green onions, and cilantro to the bowl; set aside. To a medium bowl, add the Greek yogurt, lime juice, agave, salt, pepper, and whisk until smooth. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add zucchini, corn, basil, oregano and thyme. Creamy and fresh zucchini corn chowder loaded with seasonal corn and zucchini!