Stir-fry Vermicelli Recipe (Hello Kitty Mermaid – Be yourself!). Another health reason I like this pasta is that it does not have alkaline water (sodium carbonate) which commonly use in Asian noodles especially yellow noodles. The story is about a young mermaid who is willing to give up her life in the sea as a mermaid to become a human in order to be with the prince she loves. Add back in the cooked vermicelli, beef, mushrooms, and green onions.
Add the rice noodles, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, salt, sugar and green parts of the green onion, if using. Heat oil in the wok and fry the ground pork until aroma. Stir-fry until the pork is almost cooked. You can cook Stir-fry Vermicelli Recipe (Hello Kitty Mermaid – Be yourself!) using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir-fry Vermicelli Recipe (Hello Kitty Mermaid – Be yourself!)
- It’s of Stir-fry Vermicelli.
- It’s 2 bundles of vermicelli.
- You need 1 of small carrot.
- It’s 4 pieces of ham.
- It’s 1 bunch of Chinese chives.
- It’s of Sauce for the vermicelli.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dark vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of sake.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need of Hello Kitty Mermaid Creation.
- Prepare of Some cooked rice.
- It’s 1 of sweet corn seed.
- Prepare of Some seaweed.
In the meantime, shred cabbage and carrot, thinly slice ginger and green onions, and mince the garlic. See recipes for Asian Style Grilled pork chops with vermicelli noodles 🍜 too. Add the vermicelli, soy sauce and oyster sauce. An easy way is to use two forks and toss until the vegetables are well combined with the vermicelli.
Stir-fry Vermicelli Recipe (Hello Kitty Mermaid – Be yourself!) instructions
- Pour some hot water over the vermicelli till they are soften. Drain and rinse in cold water. Set aside to dry..
- Cut round shapes and some strip as the jelly fishes using ham, the rest of the ham can be use in the dish by cutting strip. Pan-fried them and set aside..
- Cut the carrot in circle shape and some tail shape. The rest can just be in circle shape and use in the dish. Pan-fried the carrot and adding a bit of salt to season. Cook till soft..
- Cut the Chinese chives into 4-5cm long and stir-fry by adding a bit of salt. Just briefly cook it..
- Heat a pan, add 2 tbsp of oil, add the seasonings as above. Add the vermicelli and stir to mix well with the seasonings till fully absorbed..
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients and mix them well together..
- Hello kitty mermaid creation: mold the cooked rice into a kitty head and the body. Wrapped the tail in seaweed. Cut a piece of ham to cover the body. Add the features of the hello kitty mermaid..
- Resemble the jelly fishes and fishes and add the features..
- #mycookbook (Week 15).
The Best Vermicelli Noodles Chicken Stir Fry Recipes on Yummly Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot.