Applebees Copycat Wonton Taco Recipe.
You can cook Applebees Copycat Wonton Taco Recipe using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Applebees Copycat Wonton Taco Recipe
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) of boneless skinless chicken breast or pork.
- You need 2 tbsp of stir fry sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of asian sesame vinegarette dressing.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of dole slaw mix (pre shredded bagged mix) or shred own cabbage.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coleslaw dressing.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of teriaki sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of green onion tops.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cilantro.
- It’s 1 packages of wonton wraps.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of shredded ginger optional.
Applebees Copycat Wonton Taco Recipe instructions
- To make the Taco Shells brush the wonton wrappers lightly with olive oil.Drape them over a wide edged baking to create a taco shape.Bake at 375°F for 5 minutes or until shells are golden brown..
- To make the chicken dice the chicken into tiny little pieces.Toss the chicken with the stir fry sauce, 3 tablespoons of the asian dressing, soy sauce and teriyaki sauce.Heat a skillet or wok with enough olive oil to stir fry your chicken, try to keep it lean.Add pepper to taste.Fry until the meat is fully.
- For the asian slaw mix the remaining tablespoon of Asian dressing with the coleslaw dressing. Toss the mixture into the coleslaw mix and green onion tops.Fill the Taco ShellsTake the taco shaped wontons and fill them 1/4 the way up with cooked chicken.Add the slaw, then top with chopped cilantro and almonds..